Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Not ready to apply? Join Our Talent Community to receive updates on new opportunities and future events.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of facility machinery
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery
- Write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Program PLC's
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
- Communicate with operators and management
- Maintain and secure work tools
- Clean and maintain work area
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees
- Order tools and machinery inventory parts
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced skills (Journeyman level) required in one or more of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, plumbing, carpentry, piping systems, and PLC programming
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment.
- Work involves frequent lifting of materials up to 30 pounds.
- Machinery and tool operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats.