Now is the time to make a difference. At ImageFIRST, we want you to bring your unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas so we can grow and drive impactful, sustainable change together. Founded in 1967, ImageFIRST® is the largest and fastest-growing national linen rental and laundry service specializing in the healthcare market. ImageFIRST has more than 60 locations nationwide serving over 18,000 medical facilities every week providing linen, patient gowns, scrubs, and more while managing their clients’ linen inventory for cost management. With a customer retention rate of over 95%, ImageFIRST is dedicated to improving patient satisfaction through quality products and remarkable service: their Comfort Care® line of gowns is proven to increase patients’ favorable perception of a facility by more than 50%.
ImageFIRST is composed of remarkable associates who reflect the unique diversity of our nation and the communities in which we serve. We are fortunate to have a set of Operating Principals that directs and guides us toward the right decisions and behaviors. Building upon this foundation, we are committed to working tirelessly to ensure that all ImageFIRST locations serve as safe and supportive environments where difficult conversations on racism, bias, prejudice, and discrimination can be held; both now and as our society continues to rapidly evolve.
Create loyal customers by utilizing all resources available. Strict compliance with and all DOT / Safety requirements. Ensure consistent daily interaction with all Route Sales Drivers through Face to Face Check-In. Conduct regular “Deep Dive analysis to ensure potential Revenue/EBITDA opportunities are captured. Serve as the locations voice of the customer and voice of the Route Sales Driver. Train, develop, and evaluate Route Sales Driver to assure that their individual performance meets the requirements of their job description goals. Serve as liaison with General Manager, Plant Manager, Office Manager and Service Leaders.
I - Compliance/Analysis:
· Face to Face Check-In - Utilizing the Face to Face Checklist on the Intranet (LINK)
· Fleet Safety/Maintenance: Oversee all truck maintenance, monitor fleet requirements, handle billing issues, monitor and maintain required truck supplies.
· Report Analysis: Utilize systems to identify revenue and EBITDA opportunities.
II – Help Create Loyal Customers
· Quality: Work with Route Sales Drivers, Service, and Production Leadership as needed to ensure we are delivering consistent high quality at all times.
· Problem resolution /Customer Service: Improve Customer Loyalty through excellent interaction and complete resolutions to any customer concerns.
· New Account Set up and Follow Up
· Develop and maintain other reports as required by the General Manager
· Initiative – Initiate new ideas to get the job done by going beyond the normal performance
expectations of the position.
· Goodwill - Develop customer relationships by phone and travel to accounts as necessary
· Proven Leadership: Ability to lead and direct co-workers and associates to streamline production, improve productivity and increase profitability.
· Decision Making: Identify problem/root causes and develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions that are based on logic assumptions which reflect factual information.
· Communication: Excellent oral, written, phone and face to face communication skills with associates, customers and managers.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office 360 (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint).
ImageFIRST employees are expected to:
EOE / Drug Free Workplace
ImageFIRST is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, nation origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are fueled by the talent, passion and the diversity of our associates.